I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Lovely...

Creating this post has been on my mind for a while.
Kylie, my dear, I felt like I should tell you something. You are lovely. I don't think you realize how lovely you are. God created you, and therefore you are exquisitely beautiful, a beautiful princess. He hand-sculpted every feature you have, thought of every single creative, fun thing about you. Your blue eyes, your blond hair, your gorgeous smile, the way you make others laugh with your funny, random words, the little dances you do once in a while, what coffee you would end up loving this year, how much you love Symphony chocolate bars, and who you would impact with it all.
Photobucket
"The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord." -Psalm 45:11
Kylie, may I really encourage you in your walk with the Lord? Since the Youth Retreat of 08, your walk with Him has been a beautiful one. I am encouraged and inspired by the way you faithfully read your Bible every morning, pray to Him, show His kindness and love to everyone you meet, and serve all you know.
Photobucket
I am not sure who of you all (my faithful readers!) know this amazing, talented girl, but she is such a wonderful friend. I have known her for 3 years now, and she has not stopped being a good, gracious friend to me. She accepts my quietness, and fills it in for me (=D), she has helped me learn to bring out more of my inner self, has been my harmony buddy for 2 years now, she has patiently stood in front of my camera, supported me in my work, told me how gorgeous I am, and much more. It is my turn. =) Kylie, you are so beautiful, so smart, so godly, so fun, and someone wonderful God has placed in my life. I look forward to growing up with you, and going through all the stages in life that the Lord shall have us go through together. <3

2 comments:

Kristin September 2, 2010 at 9:44 AM  

LOVE the new banner!! :)

Sophie September 2, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

Hellloo! I am your 40th follower! Just like to say I think your an awesome photographer! Oh and I think you probably know my cousin, Ellie B.. =]

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP