I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Elizabeth {Senior Photography}

I know that you know this gorgeous girl. She has appeared many times on this blog. =D
Photobucket
Buuuuut, for those who do not know, this is Elizabeth. =)
Photobucket
A lover of English accents (who can tell between the different TYPES of English accents =D), old books, pretty, unique nail polish colors, and fun, twirly skirts. =)
Photobucket
With beautiful eyes. =)
Photobucket
I was so happy to be able to do some of her senior pictures this year. So fun. She always models without asking if she should (cause she knows I want her to), and she does the style I love. You know, just walking off into the pretty flowers with a gazing face, or whatever. lol =D
Photobucket
Sheesh, doesn't this girl fit perfectly into the scenery? And, it very much reminds me of England, though I could be wrong. ;) =D
Photobucket
I really have to agree with this girl. Books are really awesome. (okay, for me, books are awesome as long as I am not forced to read them for school, which I end up really adoring haha And yes, I know I am contradicting myself =D)
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Well, though I am not the most proud photographer (especially of my pictures lately), but I am very greatful to have been able to do senior pictures for these three girls!!! =D =)

3 comments:

Sarah April 11, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

i love 1,3,4,7,13, and the last soooo much!!!!! the angles are great! i love how you play with the light and her hair together

Amy April 11, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

Okay these are amazing! I especially love number 6! Elizabeth, you are so beautiful! love you girl <3

Sarahann April 13, 2010 at 7:57 AM  

Amazing job Kirstin, you're getting so good!! And Elizabeth, you look absolutely gorgeous!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP