I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, April 9, 2010

Amy {Senior Photography}

This is Amy. You may know her from around my church. She knows a lot of people. =D
Photobucket
And she is one of the most godly, joyful, helpful gals around. Not kidding.
Photobucket
When I first moved here, and I had not very many friends, she befriended me and was so kind. We instantly bonded. =)
Photobucket
She nick-named me Squishy, because I was a Freshman (Freshy) back then, and whenever she called me Freshy, it reminded me of Squishy. You get the picture. =D =D
Photobucket
Of course that name wore off after a year and a half, but we had fun while it lasted. =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
She always asks us how we are REALLY doing, not just the normal, polite 'good' type of doing. And she really cares.
Photobucket
This girl gives us encouragement, very helpful verses from her well-used Bible, and prays for us more than we know. =)
Photobucket
And I could say a gazillion other things about this girl that I know, but I don't have time.
Photobucket
That doesn't seem to be a very good excuse, and I know that.
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket

Buuut at the moment have of my family members are getting ready for a camping trip, so I have to get off now. I will be spending a couple days taking pictures, fishing (love both fishing and eating the fish =D), watching movies late at night in our camper, which I should show you pictures of, and eating smores. =D So no posts will be published for a couple days, I am sad to say. But I promise I have at least 4 waiting!! See you all very soon!! =) =)

3 comments:

Amy April 9, 2010 at 7:37 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy April 9, 2010 at 7:38 AM  

Kirstin, these pictures of Amy are simply beautiful! I love you Amy!

Unknown April 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

i love it! great job kirstin! i <3 you amy :D

P.S. the word verification that i just had to put in was "antacksa." lol. that's pretty interesting.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP