I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Debbie {Senior Photography}

This is Debbie.
Photobucket
She has so much patience and is filled with lots of joy no matter what.

Photobucket
She likes books, God, and smiling, to name a few. =)
Photobucket
She is also an excellent model. =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
And oh my goodness, are her eyes beautiful! I tell you, I just love eyes. I really do. And hers are a very stunning color. =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
She went along well with the beautiful flowers around her. =D The blue,
Photobucket
The yellow,
Photobucket
The white, and much more. =D
Photobucket
She had lots of ideas, and was so willing to also do mine. I really enjoyed it. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket
I had so much fun shooting you, Debbie!
 Check back soon for my next senior post! =D =D

1 comments:

Kristin April 8, 2010 at 10:38 AM  

Love the use of light in these :) Great job kirstin!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP