I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ahhhhh, spring.....

I don't know about you guys, but I have been really enjoying the 60 degree weather we have had this week. It is so nice to get a break from the clouds and 40s! =)  Anyways, while walking by the window, I spotted a few flowers in our sleeping garden. They may be really tiny, but it is still nice to see something come to life again!  This pic right here was taken when the sun was gone, so it wasn't open. But I have another picture with this flower fully blooming, so don't worry!  =D
Photobucket
And of course I'm gonna include a picture of myself. XD
Photobucket
While I was out that night I decided to look for something to take pictures of after getting a shot of the flowers. I found some bare bushes, that when combined with the setting sun, created stunning pictures. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The next day I was able to get some pictures of the little flowers when they were open! This is one of the few yellow crocus flowers we have...
Photobucket


Photobucket
And this is a snowdrop (or at least I think it is...).
Photobucket
I seriously think that my neighbors think I'm crazy. I will go outside and sit next to the garden for a looooooong time taking pictures of 'nothing'. lol haha Thankfully my 1.8 lens allows me to get the pictures I want, so I don't have to spend too long doing this. =D =D
Photobucket
And some fun random pictures my mom got of me and our neighbor's baby, Jordan. I love this girl. She is by far the cutest baby I have ever seen in the entire universe. Period.
Photobucket
Her adorable smile, endless facial expressions, tongue movements (haha that tongue is so funny!), and those little words she tries to say can just melt your heart.
Seriously.
Photobucket
And though my necklace is the only thing that is in focus, I just adore these pictures. You'll see why in a sec...
Photobucket


Photobucket
=) Told yah!! =D
Photobucket
And now for my random pic of the post (hey, I should do that every time...xd), my awesome ring. =D haha
Photobucket
Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

The Ordinary March 14, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Lol the picture of the kid is my fav


Spriiiiing!

Sarah Bearah March 31, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

i looooove your pictures, and i really looove your playlist. I listen to it everyday =)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP