I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

100th official post

My goodness, it feels so good to be posting again! Snow has prevented me from doing several photoshoots, sadly. After going through and editing posts, deleting a few (haha, it's just me to delete things I think may not be wise to have posted. XD), etc. etc., I now have 100 posts on this blog. =) I have really enjoyed making them, too. I have learned so much this past year. As you know, in December of 08, I got a camera for Christmas, and after a couple months I started using my mom's DSLR, and made a blog in April 09. I interned with Kristen, got Lightroom, did many shoots, bought my own DSLR in December, and have now made 100 official posts on this blog. Many of them have been long, and like I said, I have had to edit a large number of them, but that's okay. I am really greatful for your encouragement throughout this past year! So many of you have come up and boosted my spririt when it was down, taught me something very valuable, laughed with me (especially about my 'trigger-happy'moments), and much more. Thank you. =)
I plan on really discovering my style this next year, purchasing more programs and photography 'toys' to help improve the quality of my photos, and perhaps I may change my header a couple times and change some things about my blog. Cannot wait!
So these are some pictures I got the 13th of February at the Esther play practice and THG practice. This picture is of the lovely Elizabeth. =)
Photobucket
And Elizabeth got some pictures of me when I got my hair trimmed. Love these! =D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The boys all pooled their money together and bought each girl in the cast a rose, and wrote a funny, sweet poem to us. =)
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Well, have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy the 50 degree weather we are going to get! =D

1 comments:

aephotography March 8, 2010 at 6:55 AM  

wohooo!! 100 posts. That's pretty awesome. :D
haha I totally remember you being at the internship and Kristen telling us about how big our posts should be and you got really quiet, and then was like "Maybe I should edit some of mine" :P
Can't wait to see what's next for you!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP