I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My thoughts...

Greetings! How are you all doing? I know that seems like something just for letters, but I'm totally serious! How are you? With all the things happening (Olympics, play practice, church events, weddings being planned, school work, and various other things), we have (I am sure it's safe to say) been really busy, which can change the way we feel. Anyways, I am doing great. Just hanging out in sweatpants and a big t-shirt looking up all the FAQ pages from JasmineStar's blog so I can learn all the great stuff she knows. =D 
 So, my plans as of today are probably a cross between awesome and crazy. Right now, I am torn between two things: graduating from high school at age nineteen and flying over to Europe (mainly France) for a couple months to a year to study photography (great place for that!), possibly interior design, and learn at a culinary school or something. Of course I would have to miss our 12/13/2012 party we are planning for the 'fail-end-of-the-world', and most of my friends would probably start getting engaged, but whatever. It's just a thought. The other one was to wait a month or so after I graduate and fly over to California (and various other states) for a couple weeks/months and learn from some of the amazing pros over there (JasmineStar, HeAndShePhotography, Amelia Lyon, and wherever and however SimplyBloom Photography does it =D ). That would be truly amazing to learn from them by taking workshops, doing private internships, or helping take pics at shoots they do photography for. =)  But that's in a little more than two years, so I'm not gonna worry much about that till it's time. Your thoughts on the ideas, though? =D
 So right now I am pondering whether to start  making my business logo and getting a designer to make me a great blog/site page thingie, or waiting a year or two till I have discovered more of my style and have improved in my skills. Although it would be nice to have everything now. Business cards, logo, etc. That would be awesome. =D  Now to find a moderately-priced designer....=)
Anywho, have you seen these bags? Absolutely amazing. Expensive, but I still want one. =D
Photobucket
So, that was a terribly random post about random things, so I think I will now let you leave and get back to your life, however peaceful or crazy it is. Enjoy your last couple days of February 2010!

4 comments:

The Ordinary February 27, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

End of the World Party? sounds awesome. =D

"For neither man nor the angels knows the day or the hour...."


but who says they can't know the year?

anyway, Interesting updated.

aephotography February 28, 2010 at 10:24 AM  

gahh I LOVE shootsac!! I want one soo bad. :D

Elizabeth Kelley February 28, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

*Photos in Eurpe sound good (although I want some Ireland if you can manage it when/if you go... gorgeous country. Check it out: http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4DIUS_en___US273&q=ireland&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi)
*Culinary sounds good as well, and I dunno that we'll all be engaged by 2012. Although Kylie and Kevin Mori were definitely discussing having a party on the day the world's supposed to end.

Amy February 28, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Kyrstin, when you go to Europe please take me with you for a few weeks! We could take a culinary class together! lol, I doubt any of us will be engaged in two years :) but hey, I guess you never know!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP