I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Amy, Debby, Elizabeth {Senior Photography}

Spring time is personally my absolute favorite time of year, the best time ever to get pictures. The weather is cool, the sun doesn't kill, flowers are covering the trees in a million shades of pink and white, little leaves are coming out, baby birds are singing, and, well, you get the picture, it is just amazing. I had the pleasure of doing a group senior shoot with three girls on Thursday. It was terribly fun, and they were wonderful girls to shoot. So cooperative, kind, and forgiving. =)
Photobucket




Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
We went over to Brookside Gardens for our shoot. It was so lovely there!
Photobucket
haha We had fun with the birds,
Photobucket
Pretended we were princesses in a faraway castle with our favorite book,
Photobucket
And really enjoyed the scenery. =)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
The Gardens are so large that we could not go everywhere, but that was fine. We mainly looked for sun-sprinkled hills and flower-covered trees. And we found some beautiful spots. =)
Photobucket
The girls kept telling me about the tree, and I did not realize what it really was till I saw them under it. =D It was massive!!
Photobucket
And provided a wonderful spot for some pictures. =)
Photobucket
As you can imagine, I was practically in heaven there. The lighting was just perfect for our photos! Oh my goodness, didn't God make such a wonderful world?
Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket
Oh my goodness, the girls asked if we could try this one, and I just love it! They pulled out Amy's Bible and read it together. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Well, I must end this post now. These pictures you just saw were of the group of girls together. The next posts will be of each girl separate, and I also did a family shoot and a few more senior shoots, so make sure to check back often! Hope you enjoyed the photos! =)

5 comments:

Allie April 7, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

:D oooh i love these, can't wait to see the rest!
I love the 15th one so much. not sure why, but i do :)

Amy C. April 7, 2010 at 1:39 PM  

Great pics, Kirstin! I had SO much fun! I definitely think the Bible one is my favorite. :) Love you!

Elizabeth Kelley April 7, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

Thank you SOO much for taking these! Definitely agreeing with the AllieCat. I adore that shot.

Abby Leigh April 8, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

19 & 20 are gorgious!!
The lighting is stunning

Jenna April 8, 2010 at 6:55 PM  

wow, these are amazing, kirstin!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP