I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Zoey's 4th birthday

Last week my two cousins and aunt were over. They arrived with my uncle on the 9th, and stayed two weeks after my uncle left. Zoey, my cousin, turned four here. =)
Photobucket
January 27th, 2006. =)
Photobucket





Photobucket
I took a walk with Zoey and ker younger sister, Kenley on our driveway.
Photobucket
Of course, pictures of these two cute goofeballs was totally obvious. =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
Look at that cute little face. Don't you just love it? =D =D
Photobucket
And her head of red hair is just precious.
Photobucket
Anyways, on Wednesday last week for Zoey's birthday, I took her out for a walk. She wore her ballet outfit, but quickly put on her cute little sweatshirt after a minute. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
She was so easy to get to pose for me. Just ask her to show you how to dance. =D
Photobucket
Like a ballerina. =)
Photobucket
With those cute little black shoes
Photobucket
The fast way, just like the pretty pros.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Of course they have ribbons around their ankles and calves.
Photobucket
And prepare in front of a mirror.
Photobucket
But she still performed beautifully.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just wanted to see what type of picture I got if I was laying down with her looking at me. =) =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
These next two pictures were taken by the beautiful little ballerina.
Photobucket
This one has sparkles. =D
Photobucket
But I immediately asked for the camera back to get this shot. =D
Photobucket
We took a walk around the neighborhood.
Photobucket
Danced.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Went over by trees in neighbor's yards.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love this picture. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
It was so pretty out!
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
Don't you love this face she made? =D =D
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
So, this was the third photoshoot I told you about. I had fun taking and editing the pictures, and I hope you enjoyed them! =)

5 comments:

Allie February 2, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

OOOOOHHHHH MY!


Ok, so alll of these are SOOO adorable :D :D

And the light is gorgeous!!


:D

Anonymous February 2, 2010 at 8:20 PM  

Dude! These are very seriously awesome!

Jessica February 3, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

Awww she is soo CUTE!!! gahhh :D

I love her eyes, so adorable!!

Kylie February 3, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Oh my gosh, I love them so much :D They are sooooooo adorable :D

~Kylie

KDSportsMD February 11, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

I love the pictures of Zoey! Great job!
Dad

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP