I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pink and Chocolate (Children Photography)

I had the joy of taking pictures of three beautiful children a week ago. It was so fun to have the challenge of chasing them around trying to find perfect lighting spots, getting them to smile (which was very easy), and everything else that went along with it.
Photobucket
Their mother dressed the girls up in pink, chocolate and cream colors and they looked way cute in them.
Photobucket


Photobucket
This is Silas. He is such a sweet, compassionate young boy. He is very creative, and watches over his two younger sisters.
Photobucket
Using his big muscles, of course. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Oh, goodness, Chesed is so precious. She is sweet, adorable, and has these beautiful, dark eyes.
Photobucket
Eden is also precious. She is fun, and has a great personality. And she loves ballet. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Look at this cute pink skirt! ah! It is way adorable. =)
Photobucket
And the brown bunny she carries around.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Chesed looks so cute with hats that belong to either her brother, or her dad. Way cute. =D
Photobucket
Wow, that seems to be the only word I use to describe her. haha =D
Photobucket



Photobucket
It was hard to get all three of the children together for a good picture, and I never managed to get one that I wanted, but this will do for now. I will be doing their family pictures within a few months, and I cannot wait!
Photobucket


Photobucket
Hide and seek. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous January 30, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Those kids are adorable, and coming from me, you know it must be true.
My favorite is the one with the little guy flexing. He knows how to be a man. :D

Jessica January 30, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

Oh my goodness they are sooooo cute!!!!!!! I love the girls eyes :D ahhh those ar just so adorabe :D :D :D

Abby Leigh January 31, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

These are all precious!! Love them. Yeah I know, its tough to take pics of kids when their moving and stuff. You did great :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP