I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, January 29, 2010

A saturday photoshoot

Before Tree House Gang practice on the 16th, Allie agreed to do a photoshoot with me, and Kylie came along, too.
Photobucket
We had so much fun. At first we were like "okay, what do we do?" but within minutes we were laughing our poor heads off. =)
We kept on saying "Your poooor dad!"
Photobucket
I especially said that,. Know why? Look at the girls I got pictures of!
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
Three people is a nice number for a photoshoot. While one person is modeling (no matter who), the other two can use the cameras. Next month I believe Elizabeth is joining us, and that will be so fun!
Photobucket
Either Kylie or Allie took the pictures of me. They kept on switching between my camera and Allie's camera. =D Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket
Wow, that was a lot of pictures. lol
Let's switch to a new location. =)
Photobucket
OWith, of course, a picture or two of the 'official photographers'. =D
Photobucket
Allie. Allie is a beautiful, fun, energetic, godly girl. She is a talented photographer, loves to laugh, and is so nice. I really love this girl. I am so glad she is always eager to do photoshoots with me! =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Did I mention that she is a fantastic model? =)
Photobucket
I love this one of her.
Photobucket


Photobucket
Mwahaha scary but cool editing. =D This here is my friend, Snow White. =D

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I also got pictures of Snow White's friend, Cinderella (Danielle from Ever After).
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Okay, maybe not Cinderella, but Kylie's character matches Cinderella's. She is beautiful, kind, smart, loving, creative, fun, and godly (though I don't know if Cinderella was godly...lol =D).
Photobucket
And I feel soooooo sorry for her dad. =)
Photobucket





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


My reaction to the next photo?
.....
=D
Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket
Yey, go profile pictures! lol jk =D =D

Photobucket
Mwaha, the photographer in action. =)
Photobucket
The doors by the church school are great for pictures. =D
Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
And I'll end with this random picture. Thank you for your patience with me and posting! Our computers were not working properly for a couple weeks, and though I had the pictures ready for a while, we couldn't get them posted till today. =( But to make up for it, I have several posts coming up very soon!! =D
Photobucket
Thank you for doing the shoot, girls! Love you both! =)

6 comments:

Kylie January 29, 2010 at 5:18 PM  

GAHHHH! I LOVE THESE SO MUCH! :D :D :D <3 you Kirstin!

~Kylie~

The Ordinary January 29, 2010 at 8:33 PM  

You girls are so funny =D


Favs would be the ones you termed as "snow white", "Cinderella", and the one with the rose in your mouth. haha, that was funny.

Kristin January 30, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

has anyone ever told you you look like kiera knightley?! well you do. and you're beautiful :)

Jessica January 30, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

ahhhh you girls are so cute :D :D love these picss :D :D

Allie January 30, 2010 at 1:18 PM  

:D that was so much funnn :D

and hahaha yes. MANY people have told her that she looks like keira knightley :D

Sarahann January 31, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

awww, so cute! Gorgeous pix, as usual :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP