I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Just another one

I know, I have already done posts on the snow we got this year. But I wanted to post these pictures anyways.  On January 8th, I woke up early. Now I have been trying to wake up early and get back to doing that, but it has been terribly hard (and I'm not even kidding). But that day was different. My eyes opened, and just happened to notice the golden colors of the tree branches outside my window. I closed my eyes and tried to ignore them, but they didn't stop calling me. Ah, I now had to hurry up and get outdoor clothes on before the sunlight moved! After racing out the door, I spent maybe 5-15 minutes walking outside at 8 in the morning taking pictures of the golden-light-touched snow. It was so pretty!
Photobucket
This is what we see just outside of our front door. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Which one. This one...
Photobucket
...Or this one? I seriously cannot decide. I love the way the branches look in the other one, love the light patterns and what-not in this one. =)
Photobucket
And we got some blowing snow in the pic to look nice and wintery! =D
Photobucket
It was so fluffy and pretty. =)
PhotobucketAnd, because lately I have been adding this view in the other posts, why not keep the tradition? Photobucket
So, that is what I saw that morning. haha Thanks for stopping by and looking at my photos! =)

4 comments:

Anne January 11, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Oh my word. Those first two tree ones are STUNNING! Like seriously stick it on a postcard! Love them!

Samantha Clarke January 14, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

Awesome work! I love the first one especially.

cassidy January 15, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

I like the 5th one. The light is amazing and that rainbow in the lower right hand corner is awesome!!

Jenna January 16, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

wow these are sosososo gorgeous, kirstin!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP