I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Very much edited

I LOVE taking pictures of Elizabeth. She has so much patience with me, it's almost not even funny. =) She laughs a lot, has lots of fun, and what is really neat is that she stays in the same position till you have what you need. The other day she came over and I took pics of her under the lamp in my room, and just now edited them. I did a VERY different style, mind you. I normally don't edit my pictures like this, but they looked really cool this way, so let's just play a little. =)
Photobucket
Oh, and by the way,
Photobucket
Every single picture is edited differently, so that explains the different colors and depths and what-not. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley January 4, 2010 at 1:41 PM  

Whoa. Edits are amazing. LOVE 2,3, and 8. Glad you left some of those out of this post. (We had some VERY weird shots, because I was talking while she was shooting. You know the pictures they took of Bush when he was giving speeches? Parallel. :-D )

Kylie January 4, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

AHHH! Love 1, 3, and 8. Great editing :D Elizabeth, you're beautiful.

~Kylie

The Ordinary January 5, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

7 out of 10!!!!

Jenna January 11, 2010 at 5:40 PM  

elizabeth
you are beautiful
and kirstin
you're an amazing photographer
the end

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP