I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009 Summed up

Well everyone, 2009 is over. Welcome to the next decade. Whatever you call this. What did we call the last one? I have no idea. lol =) Anyways, this past year has been a real blessing for me and my family. The Lord blessed me with the opportunity to get to know lots of people, learn to use a DSLR camera, take classes, courses, and internships, and many other things.
Photobucket
I learned to dance
Photobucket
I hung out with my best friend from Colorado, Makenna =)
Photobucket
haha I got multiple haircuts =) (and lately, the lastest one which I got three days ago, is the best so far =D)
Photobucket
I went shopping and got very cute pieces for my wardrobe
Photobucket
I got to play with adorable dogs
Photobucket
Photobucket
I got to witness beautiful sunsets or rises
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Hang out with cousins
Photobucket
See the beautiful cherry blossoms in D.C.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Turn Sweet 16
Photobucket
I was blessed with the amazing opportunity to learn with three other girls from Kristen Leigh
Photobucket
See beautiful flowers =)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
And beautiful fireworks
Photobucket
I got to hang out with crazy friends in the water during the heat of summer
Photobucket
Do fun photoshoots in the woods
Photobucket
at the ice cream place
Photobucket

Photobucket
and random red barns =)
Photobucket
I did couple shoots
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Family shoots
Photobucket
I took pictures of mothers and babies
Photobucket
I did friend shoots =) (which, btw, I'd love to do with you four again! =D)
Photobucket
I visited friends in Colorado
Photobucket
I had my four wisdom teeth removed by surgery
Photobucket
I dressed up in a German dress =)
Photobucket
Took pictures of cute little girls with bubbles
Photobucket
And beautiful older girls
Photobucket
Photobucket
I went to an amazing Youth retreat
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I visited the lovely Lady of Liberty =)
Photobucket
Went camping
Photobucket

Photobucket
Witnessed the famous snowfall of 2009
Photobucket

Photobucket
And bought my own DSLR camera with a 1.8 lens. =)
Photobucket
These are some faces that appeared in front of my lens this year =)
Photobucket
So many other things happened, that I sadly cannot put down (because this post would go on and on =D), but they were amazing. I thank you for being my friend and for encouraging me in all I do! You are amazing. =) I really look forward to all the shoots and pictures that I will be able to do and take (with you in them, of course!), and all the posts I will do. =) Have a great New Year!!!! =D =D

6 comments:

Anonymous January 3, 2010 at 6:16 AM  

Kirstin,
These photos and your journalistic comments with them are simply wonderful! I'm so proud of your hard work and creative touch with a camera! You go girl!
Love,
Mom

Amy January 3, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

i love this post kirstin! this is a perfect picture of 2009 :) and yes, us 5 girls should have another photo shoot soon!

Kylie January 3, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

:D wonderful. Sounds like you had an amazing year. :) love you!

~Kylie

aephotography January 5, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

SO great! Loved all of these!
The ones of Lydia are awesome. :D

Jenna January 11, 2010 at 5:44 PM  

beautiful :)

nrt727 March 22, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

whoah..so like pic#8 and pic #15 are like amazing! i mean they're all amazing and all, but those are like totally pro quality!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP