I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

A little practice

Ever get really excited about something new you added to your wardrobe? I do. =) A little while ago my brothers and my mom and I went to the mall in Annapolis, and I decided to visit a strange store I had never been in called Charlotte Russe.
Photobucket
Little did I know, it would become one of my top favorite stores. =)
Photobucket
The style of clothing they have is totally me. Or at least what I have wanted. I have just recently started to go for a particular style of clothing for my wardrobe, and Charlotte Russe has what I have in mind.
Photobucket
Anyways, my mom let me buy my first two pairs of flats there, and I just adore them.
Photobucket
And because I also need practice, I decided to do a 'shoe shoot'. =) You know, photographers always take pictures of the shoes when they do weddings. I need practice, so I decided to practice. Although flats aren't the best type of shoes to get pics of... =D
Photobucket
It was funny. My neighbor saw me outside and later asked my mom what I was doing. She was a little puzzled about the 'taking pictures of shoes' part, but that's okay. lol =D
Photobucket

Photobucket
And sorry for the number of pics in this post, but I really wanted to experiment with different positions and lightings. And I wanted to know what you think. Any favorite positions I could try if I ever do weddings (where the bride has flats as her shoe style)?
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Aren't these bows cuuuuute? =D =D This is one of my favorite pictures. =)
Photobucket
Ah, and to end this post, I am going to include something random. A book I'm reading, called French Women Don't Get Fat. Can't mistake the title. =D Even though I'm not fat, and I was born in America, I still have French blood and have been interested in French things lately, and since this is a French book and it talks about eating in a healthier way, I decided to read it. =D It's actually really good. =)
Photobucket
Anyways, hope you have a Happy New Year! =D

8 comments:

Rachel Anne December 29, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

cute shoes!!

Jessica December 29, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

Oooh those shoes are sooo pretty!!! I want some lol =D The lighting and angles are so awesome :DDDD

Kristin December 29, 2009 at 5:46 PM  

oh yes, charlotte russe is amazing. and their flats are wonderful. very cute selections!

The Ordinary December 30, 2009 at 5:14 PM  

Shoes =D

Amy December 30, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

<3 the flats

Unknown December 30, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

AH! The shoes are the cutest ever! You have very good taste :D

LOLOL! The book reminds me of a very "interesting" time at choir on Christmas Eve. Wow... good times with you <3

Jenna January 1, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

hehe nice shoes!

ohh hahaha my mom read that book lol :)

Sarah January 4, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

those shoes are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love the ones with the bows, you have a wonderful taste in shoes Kirstin!!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP