I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Our Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you had a blast with your loved ones today! =) I received some very nice things this year (including some money for my camera, some beautiful clothes, and some amazing books =D), and so did my family. haha This year my dad made a nice wishlist from Cabelas, and nearly all the items were purchased. =D He had a LOT of boxes. I'll list a think or two that my family members got. My younger brother Erik received a remote control airplane that came in a box which looked like a guitar box (that kept him guessing! =D =D), Jayme got a bike, and mom got a cool sound system box that lets music we have on Rhapsody play in another room besides the computer room. =) Yep.
So anyways, this past week we have been working hard for the christmas performance, the Flight Before Christmas, which was fun. =)
Photobucket
This morning we woke up and found our stockings filled by 'Santa'. =D It is a tradition in our family to receive our favorite flavor of goldfish crackers in our stockings. I get flavor-blasted pizza. =D
Photobucket
haha And I know the pics are a tiny bit blurry, but I wanted to show you some things. This is a German candle holder decoration that has a top that spins when the heat from the candles hits the little wood pieces at the top. That in turn spins all the little rings of characters inside. =)
Photobucket
So after a breakfast of cinnamon rolls, opening presents at 9, and ending by ten or so, we all went our own ways. Erik put his airplane together and went out with my dad to fly it in a field. My mom went about doing random things, I have no idea what Jayme did (=D haha X) ), and I spent most of the day looking at pictures that JasmineStar took, and editing pics I took.
Oh, and I also took pictures of myself and my warm fluffy socks. lol =D =D
Photobucket
Photobucket
And while reading a book called "For Young Women Only" (which, btw, is amazing and very very helpful for treating our brothers in Christ with respect, consideration and in a way that does not confuse or hurt them)...
Photobucket
...I drank hot chocolate. In a purple penguin mug. =) =D
Photobucket
Yup. X) =D
Photobucket
Then we all had Christmas dinner, and finished it off with a yummy Toffee Tiramisu cake my mom made. This stuff is sooooooooooo good!
Photobucket
For the past couple years my mom has made an amazing juice for Christmas and Thanksgiving dinner. I don't know what it is, but it's good! =D
Photobucket
And you know what? My brothers and I learned how to made a humming sound on the rim like the agent did from Miss Congeniality!!! =D =D
Photobucket
Sooooo that was my Christmas. Very random, I know. =) Random is cool, though. Speaking of random, have you seen the movie Julie and Julia? It's actually really good. =)

5 comments:

The Ordinary December 25, 2009 at 5:11 PM  

Merry Christmas =)

Anonymous December 25, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Sounds like you had a lot of fun! Merry Christmas! :D

Anonymous December 25, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

The amazing juice we had was simply diet cranberry splash soda--straight from the cans.

Jenna December 28, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

haha nice :D
oh i do that ringing sound on the glass thing all the time lol! :D

Unknown December 30, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Haha! It's that Christmas tree... the one that I helped Hannah spray paint. :D Sounds like a wonderful Christmas!
And maybe I'll consider reading that book, cause... lets just say, it'll be very useful. (Does it talk about why guys take the heavy things from the girls all the time?) Not that I don't mind, but I like to be helpful every now and then :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP