I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Bokeh

So, I have started to learn to use my D3000, and while walking today, I noticed some pretty bokeh from my neighbor's front yard decoration. =)
Photobucket
Or at least I think it is. =D
Photobucket
Bokeh is amazing. All the colors, depth, sizes, and even shapes are just stunning.
Photobucket

Photobucket
haha I really like this. =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I know this isn't bokeh (some of the ones above weren't either, but that's okay =D), but it's kinda neat in a way. X) =)
Photobucket
haha This is one of my favorite ornaments on our 19-20 year old tree (we know we need a new one, but my dad wants to wait till they-my parents-move in 3-4 years to a permanent location =/). I was oh, 3, maybe 4 years old? I could have been 5. I was born in 93...and the year on this wasn't exactly correct (I don't think...), but anyway, wasn't I adorable? X) =D haha jk. I adored that sweater. It was a black sweater with colorful bone buttons and doggie patterns. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket
Sooooooo....Can you believe it's what, a little more than a week till Christmas? Me neither! It's gone by SO fast! It's really sad that we have around 15 days of 2009 left. Never again will we (or at least I) live in a single digit from a new thousand. Ever. Unless we end up living to be 105 or something! =D Anywho, hope you get your shopping done! =)

6 comments:

Anonymous December 16, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

Great shots :D love the bokeh. You were so cute :D well you still are ;) lol

oh christmas shopping...don't remind me... :-/ lol

~Kylie

Kristin December 17, 2009 at 5:51 AM  

that focus on the garland is amazing! :) merry christmas, kirsten!

Jessica December 17, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

those pics are so beautiful! They're really dreamy and the bokeh is sooooo pretty =D eeek i haven't done any of my Christmas shopping =/

The Ordinary December 17, 2009 at 7:36 AM  

Oh I am speechless....These are beautiful....

aephotography December 18, 2009 at 8:36 AM  

Love these so much!!
Could you send me the one of the pine needle in an e-mail? I would love to have it as my desktop backround.

Jenna December 18, 2009 at 10:03 AM  

wow gorgeous pictures, kirstin!!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP