I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

A little walk =)

Just a couple pictures I snapped when going outside for walks or what-not this past month. Believe me, I really want to write a bunch of paragraphs about something, but it's just not coming to me, so I will just show you what I saw when I went out. =)
Photobucket
Same type of plant, three different ways.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just think these trees produce such cute little 'decorations.' =)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
10 Days till Christmas!!!!! =) =)

5 comments:

Allie December 13, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

are these with your new camera?
The colors are sooo awesome :D
the 2nd and 3rd pics are my favs :D

Kylie December 14, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

AHHH! These are so pretty! :D Love the last one. The bokeh is so cool :D

~Kylie

Mark December 15, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

These are so cool!! I especially love the first and second!

Sarahann December 15, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

woah!! Those are gorgeous! LOOOOOVVVEEEE them!

Kirstin Rose December 16, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Thanks, everyone! No, these were taken with my mom's old camera, the Olympus. I think I actually took these the last time I used that one. lol =)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP