I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

This morning with Amy

This morning before leaving for choir, I managed to snap this picture with one hand while holding a camera bag, a bowl of breakfast (leftovers 8D), a banana, and maybe one other thing. The lighting over here is just so pretty in the morning! =) My brother put these lights up a week ago, and they looked so pretty! XD 8D
Photobucket
And this is my friend Amy. Around 8 years ago, we lived where we do now, and went camping with some families from our church before moving to Colorado. Amy's family was among them. All I remember from that camping trip was eating blackberries for the first time and loving them so much that I would do it every day, eating blackberry cobbler, heating stones or potatoes to go in our sleeping bags or the car to keep our feet warm, celebrating the 4th of July at Amy's RV with those sparkler things you use, and thinking their RV was amazing. haha
Photobucket
But anyways, even though I don't really remember Amy that well from then, I have gotten to know her since we moved back 2 1/2 years ago. Amy is such a sweet, godly, smart, fun girl. She always reminds us about our roles as Christians, and is so enthusiastic and encouraging! =)

And did I mention pretty? =D I just love the waves in her hair! =)
Photobucket

Amy and I joined the Sunday Choir for the 4th week every month in church. Because we had some time before the service started, we went out and got a few pictures. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket

She is so cute, and such a great model! =D
Photobucket


Photobucket
Thanks for letting me get pictures of you, Amy! =) And thank you for being my friend!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley November 23, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

Beautiful! Love you, Amy!
Whoa, you joined the Sunday choir!! Niiiice. Knock yourself out with that! :-D

Kristin November 23, 2009 at 6:37 AM  

wow-way to work WITH the light you have. true signs of a good photographer. you captured the beauty of your subject and thats all there is :) great photos girl!

Amy November 23, 2009 at 12:07 PM  

I had a great time with you on Sunday Kirsten! Keep up with your amazing photography skills :)

aephotography November 23, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

so cute!
Love it! You are getting really good!

The Ordinary November 24, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Its Amy!!!!!!!!!! =D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP