I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bichon Frise

Mwahaha To show my randomness and love for animals, I have been posting random pictures, and pics on animals. (see past posts I did on animals for reference 8D) Anyways, while in Washington state, my grandma's friend went out of town for a couple days to visit her daughters. My grandma was in charge of taking care of her dog, Joy. Being a Bichon Frise, this dog was white, soft, fluffy, cute, and had endless energy. Not kidding.
Photobucket

She would grab her ball and run around you for a minute when you walked in the door,
Photobucket
Finally gather enough courage to walk up to you and release the ball, and disappear in the speed of light after that thing once you threw it.

She is so smart, she will push the ball into a spot she cannot get to, and get you to come over and help her get it out. haha Okay, maybe that's not what you might call smart, but I think it is. 8D
Photobucket

She also plays with herself. She will run around, actually toss the ball several feet above her, catch it, make it roll around on her back, etc. etc. It was amazing to see the energy ball (Joy 8D)play! And though she would be really tired after about thirty throws, she always came back with the ball. 8D She made me really want a Bichon Frise. 8D
Photobucket
And now to finish the post with a self-taken (of course 8D) picture of the photographer. =)
Photobucket
Enjoy your day! =D

3 comments:

Kristin November 18, 2009 at 8:28 AM  

wow awesome action shots!!

Abby Leigh November 18, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

aww these are cute! i have a bichon frise too except shes older than this one and not that white anymore. she used to look like that though. i know theyre the nuttiest little dogs! <3

Aimee November 18, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

How adorable!!! The fourth one is such a clear action shot!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP