I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Couple Shoot-Greeleys

While visiting my mom's parents in Washington, they asked me to do a photoshoot of them. Photobucket
And of course, I accepted. =) I mean, why wouldn't I take an opportunity to practice? I love doing this! =D
Photobucket
They had so much patience with me, and we laughed a lot. Not kidding. Grandpa is so funny! And grandma just makes him smile, which makes her smile, and all that makes me smile. =)
Photobucket
haha And this was hysterical. She had lip gloss on, which, btw, is sticky, and he was making faces. We were laughing basically till we cried. =D 8D

Photobucket
=)
Photobucket

Photobucket

He makes the funniest faces! haha 8D
Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you so much for letting me get pictures of you two! =)

2 comments:

Anne November 16, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

awesome, totally awesome! So sweet, I love it!

Nicki November 17, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

These are so sweet! Wonderful job Kirstin!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP