I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Some nature for you 8)

Fall is basically over. All those beautiful red, orange, gold, and pink leaves are gone. The weather is getting cold, harsh winds are starting to blow, and clouds are covering our sky. It has been a little depressing (I really don't like winter, unless there is a lot of snow, all the time, which, btw, does NOT happen in this little part of our country), so I thought that if colorful pictures could chear me up, and you may feel the same way about the weather, it might help you! Before I post pictures on the beautiful leaves we had this year, though, I wanted to show you some of the many flowers in my grandmother's garden, to remind you what was, and is to come. =)
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Just remember, whenever you face a cloudy, dark day, that spring is on the way! Only 4-5 months!

5 comments:

Jenna November 15, 2009 at 6:20 PM  

I love these Kirstin! :D
The detail on the second to last is one is so pretty :)

Elizabeth Kelley November 16, 2009 at 5:06 AM  

Oh, beautiful! Almost makes up for the very short amount of time we had with the gold and red of autumn. Some of those shots remind me of O'Keefe paintings.

Kristin November 16, 2009 at 6:57 AM  

so beautiful :) great shots

Aimee November 16, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

As always, beautiful pictures Kirstin! I REALLY like the second one.
And I almost thought the bird was real. ;)

The Ordinary November 16, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

We get snow!!! In '03 we got 4 feet, and in 06 we got three. in 07 we had an awesome ice storm with over an inch of ice on everything.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP