I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sunset from Washington =)

We were able to experience some beautiful weather while in Washington state last month. It was amazing what sunsets we saw!





After we returned to my dad's parent's house for a couple days, it was dark out, and this is what they normally see at night. This is looking out at Canada. =)

More pictures to come! =)

3 comments:

Kristin November 11, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

how gorgeous!

The Ordinary November 12, 2009 at 2:48 PM  

I know I dont usually say it, actually i dont think i ever have....but for just this one time.....OMG!!!!! haha.

Elizabeth Kelley November 13, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

Whoa! Loverly!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP