I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, November 23, 2009

A baby =)

I had the pleasure of taking pictures of a baby last week. For those of you who have held infants of a few weeks old, you know how fun and precious it is to get to do so, and seeing pictures only reminds you of the joy. Our neighbors adopted a baby girl a couple months back, who was born preme. We were delighted to be able to have the opportunities to come over and hold her, feed her with the 7-part bottles she has, and take pictures of her. Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I am telling you, this baby girl is so cute I not even kidding. lol
Photobucket

And the faces she makes, both when she is awake, and asleep, are adorable!
Photobucket

And I know, there are a lot of pictures on this post, but I think it's alright slip past the rule once in a while. =)
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

aephotography November 23, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

so nice. The first one and the yawning one are so great!

The Ordinary November 24, 2009 at 2:39 PM  

she looks so funyy =D

Elizabeth Kelley November 24, 2009 at 7:40 PM  

Adorable! Love her yawns.

Abby Leigh November 25, 2009 at 6:59 AM  

These are really great, especially because its tough taking pics of a newborn, but you did so well!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP