I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, November 9, 2009

Queen Elizabeth =)

For those of you who may be wondering about the title, this is NOT the actual queen of England, though she would fit perfectly in the high role. =)

This is my friend Elizabeth. I have done a post or two on her before, and am excited to do another one! On Sunday, November 8, 2009, her co-op had a Medieval Feast at one of the schools in our area. I was invited to be the photographer, and accepted. When we got there, the lighting was beautiful (golden hour), and I was begging people to get pictures of them while everyone was setting up. Finally, Elizabeth was free for a couple minutes, and I joyfully ran outside and started snapping!






Okay, so I just ADORE this picture, effects and all! =D



And isn't this girl just so beautiful? I can't get over it! =)



She has long, beautiful, golden curls. I like curls. 8D











Just for fun, I included a skirt-twirling collage. 8D



Well, that's the end of my post on Queen Elizabeth! I have more pictures to post, so make sure to check back often! 8D

4 comments:

The Ordinary November 9, 2009 at 9:11 PM  

That was awesome

Haha, I wouldnt suggest wonderin off on the school grounds....especially when dusk is approaching. My neighborhood is Getto. I dont know if you noticed or not, but there is a little paved path right by the school. An an innocent looking, woodland winding, photographer inviting path. Don't go down it unless its broad daylight, or your accompanied by the S.W.A.T., that is, if you want to live.

The Ordinary November 9, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Theres a dam right at the end of that lovely little path....in fact, gangs love that place a lot. They even go there for Rumbles at times (See west side story to find out what a rumble is. Now add guns and see what you think)

Unknown November 10, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

Yeah, and so is Kelley Park. It may seem like a "nice little kid playground" but once dark hits, gangs 'sometimes' come and sell drugs.... or so I'm told.

Love the pictures! Wishing that I was in their co-op.

Elizabeth Kelley November 16, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Oh, given that it's g-burg, I'm not sure they're "gangs." Probably more like gangs.
I've been down that path in broad daylight, and having seen the beer bottles strewn around like mulch, no, I wouldn't go there in the dark.
Thanks for the pictures, Kirstin!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP