I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Solomon's Island

Our family goes camping a lot. At least 2-4 times a year, and there's always a week and a half to two week trip to Washington state to visit our family. A week ago we went to Solomon's Island to a military campground for a couple days. Solomon's Island is about an hour and a half away, which was nice because we didn't have to be in the car too long. It was really really really humid there, which made us feel somewhat miserable when we went outside. Despite that, we went out to take pictures, go fishing, play mini golf, and go boating. 8D
(wow, my eyes are a light lighter than my dad's 8) Are they a brown-hazel?)

The first day we got there with some hours to spare because the sunset, then we drove to the small town and walked around on the walk-way. It was beautiful!



I was not trying to get a picture, but I saw this in my folder and liked it. =) It reminds me of my mom's paintings from several years ago...




I love the look of these next two.



The next day I went walking for forty five minutes getting pictures of the sandy beach they had.






Then after a couple hours my mom and I want into the town again and spent two hours taking pictures. 8)



8) For the birds. 8D


I like how this looks like an ocean.


Oh my goodness, this little girl was sooooo cute! And her dress was adorable. I only managed to get a couple pictures of them walking away.




After picking my dad and brothers up from a boating, we went to the dock near our campsite and they fished while mom and I got pictures of the beautiful, soft sunset.




And this is a picture of the sunset from our last night there. =)

Haha I probably blew this one because there were sooooo many pictures! 8D Next time I will try to divide my pictures into different posts so they aren't long, and eliminate more. 8)
I hope you enjoyed my pictures! Have a great week!

3 comments:

The Ordinary October 4, 2009 at 3:07 PM  

Wow, the water is awesome!

Yea your dad does have darker eyes. His are more brown...you probably are hazel

Kylie October 5, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

some of those pics look like they were from sandy cove! SO pretty :)

~kylie

Allie October 5, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

oh this is pretty :)
i like the keep off rocks one... hehe :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP