I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hannah's Quinceanera

On Saturday, the 26th of August, I had the privilege to come to my dear friend Hannah's Quinceanera. We didn't think we would be able to make it to this special party because we were on a family camp-out the days before it, but we made it. Hannah has been an important person in my life for the past 2 years. I met her in choir in the Spring of 08. As choir progressed, we got to know each other. I noticed how she loves to have fun, is really musically gifted, and loves God with all her heart. She is so kind, loving, beautiful, and amazing. I love her so much! She is a role-model to me. She treats everyone with such love, respect, and kindness, and makes you want to hang around her more often. A little over a year ago Hannah got an illness no one could figure out, and it left her out of energy all the time. During that year, we were all praying for her a lot, and it really effected us. We were changed people! We all learned to trust in God no matter what happens. And in February this year, God healed Hannah! He is so awesome!!
There were yummy snacks. 8D
This is her theme verse. 8)

There were presents, tables with info about Hannah, a spot where we got our picture taken with her, and places where we could write notes to her.

After the speeches that were amazing and made us start to cry, Hannah and her dad began the dancing with a father-daughter dance to "Butterfly Kisses", a really heart-touching song.

We danced for a while and boy was that fun! I REALLY love this picture Allie took! She is so gooood! 8D (she took all the dancing ones in this post 8D)
heehee Because not many of the boys were dancing that night, all of the girls just danced with each other. 8)


8D 8D


Afterwards I had the privilege to take pictures of the lovely birthday girl. 8D I love you, Hannah! =)

Isn't this girl just stunning? 8)


haha I don't know who started it, but everyone who was left after it ended crammed next to Hannah for a group shot. The thing is, I didn't have my wide-angle lens on. haha It worked well, though. 8D 8D

lol Kevin was being very...interesting...8D lol We were all cracking up! haha


This girl is so gorgeous!!!



Hannah, thank you so very much for being my friend! You're awesome! 8D

6 comments:

Anonymous October 1, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

Wow... That looked a lot more stalker/Romeo than I intended...
Lol and o ma gosh...

Anonymous October 1, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

I like the second to last one the best. =D

The Ordinary October 2, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

Wow you were scary on the last one kev....


Awesome kirstin! it was so much fun :)

Jenna October 2, 2009 at 8:53 AM  

Great job Kirstin (and Allie :D)
That was soooo much fun.
Oh, and I'm going to post a video on my blog of when the boys sucked helium. Hahaha!

Hannah I love you so much thank you for being such an example.

Carroll October 2, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

I love these pictures, Kirstin!! Thank you sooo much for taking pictures of the event! Especially a mini-photoshoot. My family really wanted pictures of the dress. Haha! Quite the funny ones in there, too.

Thank you also for the encouraging words on your blog. Love you, sis in Him!

And thanks everyone for coming! Love my family in Christ!

Elizabeth Kelley October 4, 2009 at 6:39 AM  

Wow, Hannah. Drop-dead gorgeous.
Haha... Julz, what a face. And Kevin, that was ...odd.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP