I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Monitor

Ever really wanted something a lot, and then one day someone got it and told you to go look? That's what happened today. I have wanted a new monitor for the kids computer for a while now. The one we have been using was reeeeeally old. Not kidding. It was one of those big, chunky ones, and the screen was really dark with poor quality. All my pictures were dark and grainy on it, and I had to go upstairs to my parent's computer to check and make sure my pictures looked good. Well, those days are looooong gone (well, maybe not 8D). Today while doing my school, my brother came into the room I was in telling me my mom wanted us in our rooms at 11:11 sharp. So we wouldn't see a surprise. Okay, did she get early christmas presents, or was it a monitor? I noticed she had been looking at monitors online for a while, and went to Sam's Club (where they have sales on various gadgets). Hmmm.... After a minute of being in our rooms, my mom called up to tell us to unload the groceries. Okay, so we did. But a couple things needed to be put downstairs, where my mom was. But this time I was REALLY guessing it was a monitor. I called down to ask if I could put the things away, and was told that I could not. BUT Jayme was. Boohoo. Erik and I were forbiden from going down there. Jayme would come up once in a while for certain things, and Erik would ask a gazillion questions about what it could be. After a while my mom came up and said no one was preventing us from going down. I didn't go down right away because I was afraid it wouldn't be a monitor and would be disapointed. I probably waited around 30-45 minutes. (had lots of other things to do) After a while, Jayme told me I should go down and check the 'new program' out. Knowing Jayme, he was probably just calling the computer-related gadget a program to fool me. Nice try, Jay! Anyways, I walk downstairs, turn to the computer room, and tada!! I beautiful Samsung widescreen monitor was sitting on the desk ready for me to use it. 8D Talk about awesome!!!!! I'm soooo excited! I really can't wait to get started REALLY editing my pictures. 8D Thanks mom and dad!! 8D 8D

4 comments:

Nicki October 1, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

we have that moniter! its awesome for editing :D

Kristin October 1, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

hey cool i have that monitor too! its famous:) yes, excellent for editing:)

The Ordinary October 1, 2009 at 6:42 AM  

Coool!

My mom and dad have the same monitor in their computers. I have a different brand one but just as big.

Kirstin Rose October 1, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Haha Nice, guys! I am really liking it. 8D 8D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP