I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, September 28, 2009

Morning Sun

Morning Sun was all I could think of when I named the folder with these pictures. In the last post I did, I told you how Elizabeth and I went outside when the sun was coming up. And that it was beautiful. To truly believe how gorgeous it was, let me show you with pictures, so you can see for yourself how marvelous our Creator is, how beautiful the world He created is.

Don't know why, but I am personally enjoying the sun flare in these pictures. =)



Why don't you take a seat and enjoy everything?


Isn't our Lord so generous to make an amazing place for us to live while glorifying Him? We get to spend our earthly life on this planet called Earth. We get to experience beautiful sunrises, cool mornings, pink and orange sunsets, friends who love us, and all the other blessings we have. He is so amazing!












This picture, alone with the first three pictures, happen to be my favorites in this post. =)

Now to pictures with different colors and light angles. This was a beautiful little area behind the soccer field.
Did I mention that it was pretty cold that day? Dew had practically frozen on the ground, and made cool effects when you walked through the grass. 8D

It was so cold a spider froze. =)

Anyways, that was an odd picture to use for ending this post. Oh well. 8D I hope you all enjoy the nice weather while it lasts!

8 comments:

Carroll September 28, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Isn't it wonderful how nature screams of a glorious, awesome, mind-blowing Creator? That we can have a personal relationship with Him is just amazing! It shows just how much He loves us!

Anonymous September 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

This is absolutely beautiful! I love the swing and picnic table photographs, but they're all lovely! Thanks for capturing some of GOD's amazing creation. He really is amazing to share this with us! :)

The Ordinary September 28, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Beautiful Kirstin! Love the nature ones and the swing one!

Kristin September 29, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

these definitely make you thankful to have an artist as a creator :)

Elizabeth Kelley September 29, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

I love Lake Mahaney with the ducks, and the one with the trees. We walked out there and I was totally thinking of that scene from Amazing Grace. "Dear God, I know this is utterly absurd but I felt I had to meet you in secret." It felt a whole lot like that.
Thanks for the pictures!

Dave September 30, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

Gorgeous shots, props to you. :)

Jenna October 1, 2009 at 5:13 PM  

Wooooooowwww!!!! Ohhh my gosh Kirstin these are incredible!!! I am so going to take pictures there next thg.

Sarahann October 4, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

oh my gosh! The sun pixs are gorgeous! the lighting is amazing!!! G8 job!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP