I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Campfire Photoshoot Part Three

This is the last half of the photoshoot I did with Jayme, David, Kylie, and Allie on Saturday night. The sun had already set, so I had to have my ISO on a high setting, making the pictures grainy, but I think the effect was kind of cool. =)

Although the bummer about these pictures is that blogger didn't do a great job uploading them, so they are more grainy here than on my picture folder. That's alright, though.





Hee hee They were laughing or keeping a straight face at different times, so I just picked one of the best with a sort of cross between the faces from each. 8D 8D

Kylie is sooooo pretty!
Haha This was so funny. They were laughing at different things, and when I showed them these, they said I should paste them together. 8D
After the shoot we went back to Kylie's house and had roasted marshmallows and chocolate since there weren't any graham crackers. 8D) and hung out on the swing singing, talking, and even went out into the yard and did goofy stuff. Here's a funny story. Okay, so the grass was wet, and they all decided to sit down. They told me to, and I think there was a reason besides the fact that my clothes would get wet, that I ran inside. I hid in the laundry room, and Kylie-who was, by the way, chasing me to get me back out haha 8D-passed by me, searching the upper floor of their house for me. I dashed back outside and ran back to the circle everyone was in, and told them to pretend I had been there all along, and to meditate. So there we were, sitting on the wet grass, making weird humming noises with our hands on our knees. After a minute, when she didn't come out, we got bored, and decided to hide. Kylie came back out, and when she didn't see us, she said "You better not scare me!". haha Fat chance. Jayme scared her. 8D 8D That was so fun! Anyways, thanks for inviting us for the shoot, Kylie! It was sooooo fun! 8D

5 comments:

Allie October 6, 2009 at 7:13 PM  

Haha! These are so great, especially the last one :)

that was sooo fuuuuun :D

Kylie October 7, 2009 at 5:01 AM  

ahaha I love these. The last one is awesome...except David and I look like giants :P

Abby Leigh October 7, 2009 at 5:55 AM  

These are funny ;)

aephotography October 7, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Hey Kirtsin!!
Now that you have lightroom you really should lighten your pictures.. I've noticed for a while that they are all very dark.. It's suuper easy and if you don't know how let me know. :)

The Ordinary October 7, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

Love these pictures! Jayme and DavyO are hilarious.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP