I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Campfire Photoshoot Part Two

So, after doing a mini photoshoot in the golden sunlight on the road in Kylie's neighborhood, we walked over a block or two to Jimmie Cone and got some ice cream. =)
I just adore this picture!


It was so funny, when taking these pictures heads kept on appearing from behind Allie. I just decided to put in these two.

Too bad Jayme and David weren't looking. haha 8D

So the two girls and I sat down for a couple minutes while the boys hopelessly took pictures with our cameras. 8D You guys are awesome! =) They actually got some pretty cute shots, including these...

Isn't this just funny and adorable? 8) Kylie I love your expression! 8D <3>

I made the girls stay right where they were for a couple seconds to get this shot with GORGEOUS lighting! Sadly, I didn't have enough time to focus it all the way, but it's still pretty good. =)


Saw this lighting while we were ordering our cones. =)

Allie got these next three shots. 8D Love you, Allie! =)





This girl is so pretty! =) Love, you too, Kylie! 8D







Allie, you are sooooo pretty! 8D =)

And Kylie, I love the expressions you make! 8)

And yours, David!
That was fun getting ice cream with them! They literally took my camera away from me and made me sit down and pose, though. 8D
Thanks, guys! 8D

4 comments:

Allie October 7, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

:D :D :D :D yayyyy so fun :D

Elizabeth Kelley October 8, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

And that, deWeber's, is why we adore Jimmy Cone.

The Ordinary October 8, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Jimmy cone!

awesome pictures. Love the one with the chucks.

Sarahann October 10, 2009 at 9:49 AM  

wow! Love da pixs, so cute!!!!! My fav is the one of Kylie on the picnic table from the "side-ish view"

Great job!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP