I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Campfire Photoshoot Part One

All three posts are up! Yey! I did them backwards so that when all were up, you could see them in a row on the same page, in order. And I had to make three posts cause there were lots of pictures and I didn't want to overwhelm you! =)
So David, Allie, Jayme and I went over to Kylie's house for a photoshoot, ending with a campfire and snacks (we didn't have graham crackers, so we ended up eating roasted marshmallows and chocolate 8D). We walked to Jimmie Cone, stopping on the way there, at the end of Kylie's neighborhood for some pictures in the beautiful sun. =) We went to Jimmie Cone after that, and then walked back to Kylie's house going a different way, getting pictures at a red barn/shed thing. This post is the first one, with the pictures taken at the end of her neighborhood.
But, before we go to the shoot, I will show some pictures I took of Allie in our Prius (an awesome car. I used to hate it, and lots of others do, too, maybe because they think we are enviromentalists, which we are not. The Prius is a silent, smooth, awesome car that has good mileage). Isn't she pretty? =)

hee hee We were both laughing when I had her do this. It just sorta reminds me of a sleeping princess picture or something. lol =)
Now for the photoshoot. I hung out in the back of our group, getting pictures. They kept on looking back at me, calling me to join them up front, but you never know what pics you can get from back here.

hmmm...?? =) A car was driving behind us, and David decided to walk in front of it. haha. 8D 8D

I don't know what it is about this picture, but I really like it. And I think the girl in it is pretty. 8D What is it about this picture? Is it the fact that Kylie looks like a model or actress, the lighting, or the fact that the boys were being goofy in the background? I don't know. =)

The famous photographer in action. 8)

And my friends and brother being funny. X) 8)





I like this picture. 8D



I just love this shot!

Kylie, you're sooooooo gorgeous!


I am sorry the pictures were somewhat grainy and you could see the individual pixels somewhat well. Blogger has been really strange lately, and the quality of my pictures isn't that great on here. Hope you enjoyed these and enjoy the rest! =)

3 comments:

Jessica October 8, 2009 at 3:26 PM  

Ooh I love the lighting in all the pictures!! And I love Kylie's smile in the last one. =D

Betsy October 8, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

sounds like ya guys had a blast :D jimmycone + friends = AWESOME
xoxobetsyxoxo

Daniel Garay October 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

you have great lighting in almost all of these

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP