I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Family shoot-Garays

This week after the first service on Sunday, I had the privilege of doing my very first family photoshoot. =)

We did it just outside the back doors of the church at the Famous Wall. 8D This wall is so cool! Kristen, Ellie, and many other photographers in my area use this wall. It doesn't distract you from your subjects, and looks awesome. =)


















I am so glad I was able to do my first family shoot with the Garays!

They were patient, kind, and fun. =)


And since I know their family and they know mine, it worked out pretty well. =)


I almost didn't have to direct them in poses!






They are such a wonderful family. 8)








Thank you for letting me do your family!

1 comments:

Mrs. G October 9, 2009 at 1:21 PM  

Ur just TOO kind! We say Thanks to You! for taking great pics, despite your subjects!!! :)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP