I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Friday, October 30, 2009

Lunch with my grandparents

Hey everyone! It has been a while since I last posted. Some of you knew, but for those of you who didn't, my family took a trip to Washington state for a week and a half. We left the 11th, and got back the 22nd. When we arrived in Seattle, my mom's parents drove out to the airport to meet us and have a quick lunch before we headed over to my dad's parent's house. They did it so they would be able to see my dad and brother Jayme, for they were going to go on a 'camping' trip with the uncles, grandpas, and some family friends (and my cousin, Kayli).

Since I have tons of pictures to show you, I am doing separate posts. This is from Jack in the Box, the place we had lunch. =)

And because it's what I normally do, and I thought these pics were kinda cool, I'm going to include 'detail' shots before getting to the family pics. 8D








This is my grandma spending precious time with Jayme.


And my grandpa with my dad.


8D 8D


Grandpa is a builder. She has built countless houses, repaired many different things, and is a father of four and grandfather of more than ten. We really love him. =)




My mom really cherishes spending time with her parents. =)
Well, this was the first of many posts. Check back soon for more! =)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP