I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Family tour trip =)

This is the second post on our Washington state trip. After lunch with my mom's parents, we stopped by Starbucks (where I ordered a hot chocolate, which I didn't enjoy xp =D) to get energy in our tired bodies (did I mention we left our house at 3:30 in the morning? And the fact that Washington state is three hours behind Eastern Time, we had a looooong day), we stopped by to say hi to my great grandpa, picked my great grandma up, and drove three hours to Blaine, where my dad's parents live. The next day, we drove a couple hours to a nearby mountain. =)

The scenery there was soooo pretty!







heehee I couldn't help but get a pic of the fam. peaking over a fence to look at the view.

And when I say view, I mean VIEW!!! It was GORGEOUS!





This is my cousin, Zoey. =) Isn't she cute? More pics of her are in other posts! 8D





We drove farther up the mountain and stopped near a ski resort to take pictures of one of the peaks.



It was so beautiful! Now my camera is really old, so it doesn't do justice on how amazing and majestic the peak was. It was so huge and white and beautiful!

And the colors of the trees and bushes were bright, making everything else pretty as well!




Keep checking for my future posts! I hope you have enjoyed the pics so far! =)

2 comments:

Kylie October 31, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

Ah, I'm jealous! It looks so amazing there! These are so good Kirstin!! :)

haha the picture of Jayme taking a picture of 'real mountains' on his phone! :D :D :D

The Ordinary November 4, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

O.o

Absaposututely amazing!!!!!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP