I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ever thought about it? 8D

Ever just sat down and thought of random things you like? Things you like to watch, say, do, see, etc.? haha To show how random and fun I am (XD), I am going to tell you a bunch of things I like. 8D
1. Beautiful eyes
2. Amazing, new, good cameras that have Canon and 5 included in the name...8D
3. Taking pictures
4. Warm M&Ms
5. Soft, fluffy, adorable, warm-tongued puppies with cute brown eyes
6. Pretending to be a beautiful elf in a beautiful place
7. Dancing with people
8. Dancing solo (some awesome ballet, hop, rock, etc. moves)
9. Ballet toe shoes (ever worn a pair and just jumped around doing awesome moves? 8D)
10. Chocolate cupcakes covered with yummy chocolate frosting
11. Sitting on the front end of a sail boat with wind and water in my face =)
12. Randomly 'knowing' the harmony part to a song I have never heard
13. Capturing someone's attention with a beautiful monologue
14. Scaring myself by going on the biggest roller coaster in the park
15. Laughing with friends
16. Laughing with friends, snorting or hearing a snort, and bursting out laughing again 8D
17. Getting true, big hugs from little kids
18. Taking pictures of myself with my brother's cell phone
19. Watching funny, cute, old cartoon movies (Emperor's New Groove, Shrek, Finding Nemo, etc. etc.)
20. Running barefoot through tall grass on a hill while wearing a knee-length skirt
21. Laughing at myself
22. Taking night walks in perfect 70 degree weather under thousands of breathtaking stars
23. Breathing in the soft, fresh, cool morning air on a dock out on a bay (SandyCove)
24. Carelessly enjoying myself on a monkey swing 8D
25. Watching the part in some movies where two people are talking under shelter (usually a gazebo) surrounded by pouring rain
26. Reading a good, long book curled up on a comfy couch, eating sweet, soft warm bread rolls
27. Making rice krispy bars then eating what's left in the bowl 8D
28. Dunking and eating strawberries in warm chocolate from a fondue fountain
29. Melted candy cane pieces on a warm, powdered-sugar-sprinkled chocolate cake
30. Riding in a car down an empty road with all windows down while listening to The Great D.J. by the Ting Tings 8D
31. Watching NCIS
32. Eating a good, healthy, long dinner with friends =)
33. Editing pictures
34. Posting on my blog
35. Looking at other people's blogs
36. Talking to people on Skype
37. Sing my heart out when no one is near me
38. Singing songs with friends 8D
39. Posing for pictures--doesn't happen very often, and not many are taken, but I totally love it! 8D (if anyone wants to do a photoshoot with me-both taking pictures-let me know! 8D)
40. Dressing up in beautiful clothes and looking very pretty
41. When my hair does what I want it to do lol X) 8)
42. Getting back rubs from my dear friends. =)
43. Riding in go-karts going 95 miles an hour down a driveway or hill (withOUT bugs flying in my face!)
44. Going down a waterslide as fast as I can 8) X)
45. Talking at 1 in the morning with a close friend at my house 8D
I could list many more, but I think I will stop here. =) These lists are fun to write! 8D

9 comments:

Kylie September 10, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

16 and 45 :D

<3 kylie

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 8:37 PM  

Totally 41 for me. :D

Elizabeth Kelley September 11, 2009 at 5:52 AM  

I would oh so totally do a double shoot with you.

Jenna September 12, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

3, 7, 12, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 32, 33, 34, 35, 37, 39, 41, 42, 44, and 45 - me too :D (I wrote down the ones I agree with as I read.)

Jessica September 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 15, 16, 17 =], 19, 20, 21, 25 - like the second anne of green gables . .. =], 26 mmmm =], 29, 35, 37, 39, 40, 45 yes defnitely =]

And I would love to do a double shoot with you sometime! =]

The Ordinary September 13, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

wow, I agree with about all of these! Thanks for sharing :) . The "people talking under a shelter" one is interesting. Though I personally dont find those to be the most climatic parts of a movie.

Paul September 13, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

This sounds like a great way to get to know other people.

Dave September 23, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

You like dancing??!! Huh, i thought you didn't.

Kirstin Rose September 27, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

I LOVE dancing! It seems like I do, though, because I can be pretty shy. =) I want to take dancing lessons sometime very soon. =)

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP