I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Squirt gun fight!! XD

Yesterday from 1-4 some friends and I had a squirt gun fight. We soaked each other with buckets, water guns, and hoses. (mostly the hose XD)

I love how the drops here seem like sparkles on this joyful girl. :)



Ha ha The water drops almost look like bokeh!





I love how timeless b&w makes photos look. =)









(ha ha I put this on so a certain someone can use it for her g-mail if she wants XD)

After an hour, they got bored and started surprising people with bucket dumping. 8D





Some even started dunking themselves. XD

They made me give my camera to Jenna so I could get in on the action. lol XD Not as fun when you know they are going to dunk you, but they did manage a surprise here and there. X)



Anyways, we had a great time! I'm sorry if you weren't able to make it. We would have loved to have soaked you. =P

11 comments:

aephotography August 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Love them!! It looks like soo much fun. We do things like that almost every Church picnic we have. :)

Allie August 8, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Ahhh i wish i could of come, looks like soooo much fuuuun :D

Jenna August 8, 2009 at 3:34 PM  

"water is wet."
:)

Anonymous August 8, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

HAHA! I love how everyone is soaked to the skin except Sam.
Sam is just no fun... and smart... :D

The Ordinary August 8, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

O.o

soooooo much fun! Love squirt gun fights! tell me next time. I would decimate you all. mwuahahaha...

Aimee August 9, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

Looks like fun. Water pictures are the best. The one with the water spiraling is cool. :)

Kirstin Rose August 9, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

You didn't get the email, Robert? I'm sorry! I told the guys I had addresses to that they could invite others if they wanted (I think...). Sorry! XD
Thanks everyone! 8D 8D

::Sophie:: August 11, 2009 at 4:43 PM  

Awww, haha, I still can't figure out where this was...
It looks like you had fun!
I'll ask Jenna to send those emails on to me:) I wouldn't have been able to make it anyway, because I;m at Florada...

Sarahann August 11, 2009 at 8:59 PM  

Aww, such gr8 pix! Love the way you captured the water, so cute!

Carroll August 12, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

I soooo wanted to go! My e-mail must not have been working(again) because I never got full details. Looks like you all had a lot of fun!!!

Samuel August 15, 2009 at 11:31 AM  

I was you just couldnt tell. I was wetter than anyone there exept maybie Jayme

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP