I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Shakespeare Camp Performance Night

For the past two weeks, we have been doing Shakespeare camp at the church. On Thursday night, we had a performance for our families and friends. The hours before the show were spent practicing lines, doing mic. checks, getting into our costumes, and putting makeup on. Believe me, we had TONS of makeup on! 8D 8D
Anyways, here are a couple beautiful girls from camp.
This is me and my friend. I am Prince Mamillius, and this is my sister, Princes Perdita. 8D

By the way, we performed The Winter's Tale. 8)













5 comments:

The Ordinary August 2, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

haha. camp was sooo awesome!

Anonymous August 4, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Cute photos! I just found your blog. =) Do you mind if I put you on a link list on my blog... farmgirlinflipflops.blogspot.com? I've already added your blog, just tell me if you want me to take it off and I'll gladly do so! =)

Anonymous August 4, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

By the way, your blog would be listed under the "Links" page, found by clicking "Links" under my blog header.

Kirstin Rose August 5, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

Go ahead! 8D 8)

Allie August 6, 2009 at 5:17 PM  

why does it look like kylies taler then me... cuz im defffff taller than her haha :P
i love these great job :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP