I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Rain shoot 8D

Rain. Don't you just love it? I do. My favorite type of rain is the stuff from movies where it is really heavy and soaks clothes in a matter of seconds. That is the kind of rain we had on Thursday.
Kylie and Jayme and I took advantage of it. We ran around in it, and really fully enjoyed it. Although I didn't go to extremes by pulling tree branches down to experience the drops collected on it, lay on the driveway and soak in puddles, or spray myself with a hose, I did enjoy it. =)



I huddled under an umbrella with my camera and walked a little ways into the woods after a while. It was so beautiful in there! The sun was peaking through the clouds, and the water drops on the leaves were reflecting the light, making diamonds all over the place.

After I had been in there a minute or two, Kylie called out to me asking if I was dead. She wanted to know if the deer ate me. 8D 8D lol Kylie you are sooooo funny! I love joking around and laughing with you, and hearing stories of funny things you do. 8D


Ha ha Okay, so as you can see, they sprayed each other with the hose. In the face. 8D

Or they talked with their mouths in puddles. 8D

Thank you for letting me get pics of you! 8D lol

6 comments:

Anonymous July 26, 2009 at 11:40 AM  

Oh you didnt put up the one of us sitting down with the hose spraying up in the air. that was one of my favorites :D :D :D

That was a ton of fun. Im getting over a slight cold. hahaha :)

kylie

Elizabeth Kelley July 26, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Haha. Rain is so amazing!

Kirstin Rose July 26, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

I can see if I can...I didn't really like it that much, but if you did, I will. 8)

Aimee July 26, 2009 at 2:14 PM  

Oh yes. Rain is the best!

Kylie July 26, 2009 at 2:47 PM  

Yay!!! :D

kylie

katie p. July 28, 2009 at 7:17 AM  

Haha wow... :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP