I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Kylie photoshoot

The other day Kylie came over after Shakespeare camp to spend the night, and we had a little photoshoot before dinner.


I know you may not like this style of editing, and that it isn't really realistic, but I like this, and I wanted to show you the beautiful blue color of her eyes. =)

This is a necklace Kylie wears every once in a while. It is so beautiful!

And a fraction of her pink chucks. 8D

Kylie is just so pretty! I mean look at this girl!

Kylie is just so pretty! I mean look at this girl!

She is such a great friend. =)

Love ya Kylie!

After the little shoot, the rain clouds decided that it was time for them to release the water they had been holding. The next post will be on that! 8D

Stick around!

4 comments:

Kylie July 26, 2009 at 12:05 PM  

you should bring your camera to camp so we can get some pictures :D :D

kylie

Elizabeth Kelley July 26, 2009 at 12:11 PM  

YES! That'd be amazing!!

The Ordinary July 26, 2009 at 12:12 PM  

That rain was awesome!

Allie July 26, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

wow, i didn't realize how long Kylie's hair was.. haha :)
She is so pretty! Great shots :D

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP