I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kylie!

On July 10th, my dear friend Kylie turned 15. Kylie is such an amazing friend. She is so fun, she is pretty, godly, she loves to act, sing, dance, hang out with friends, she encourages others, and just loves to have fun (hey, double the fun stuff! She is fun, and loves having fun! 8D). She befriended me, which is a gift from God, and through her, I have met many people who I am friends with now. Thank you for being awesome, Kylie!

She had a party and we played some fun games, hung out on the swing/bench debating, ate s'mores, watched fireworks, and played (or at least attempted to play) volleyball.

Ha ha We all (the girls, that is) squished onto the poor swing for a group picture. 8D


We had a bunch of snacks and there were lots of presents!!

I'm not sure if Kylie has ever made one that you have seen, but these are amazing! She will write/color words you say, things you do, phrases you like, words that fit your personality, and more onto a piece of paper, and she is such an amazing artist! They are just sooooooooo cool! I love them. I will just stare at it forever. 8D 8D
Jenna took this pic of me. =) She's so good at this! 8D
And look at her pretty necklace! 8D

Kylie's younger sister made this cake for us. She is so sweet! We enjoyed watching Kylie blow the candles out (XD), then had fun eating the 'slices'. 8D


Then she opened her presents! The lighting wasn't that good when she did, but God was gracious (when isn't He? 8) ) and let me get this cute shot of her reading a card.
And please please please please please don't feel left out or unloved if you were not invited! That was not her intention at all.
The next day, we walked the dogs for a couple minutes. On Kylie's request, and in her honor, I will put these pictures up. (ha ha, and this is also an inside joke 8D)

She has such cute dogs!

6 comments:

Elizabeth Kelley July 19, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

All right. Obviously, I went on that walk (because I'm in the honkin' picture.) I don't recall an inside joke. Or did it occur afterward?
Cassie's ears are amazingly fluffy... :-D

Abby Leigh July 20, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

These are really cute!! I love how you captured the joy and laughter in everyones faces =]

Jenna July 20, 2009 at 12:55 PM  

hahahah i love how betsy is so much tanner than the rest of us in the picture of all our feet lol :) geez i need a tan!

The Ordinary July 20, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

haha great post! sounds like sooo mcuh fun

Kirstin Rose July 25, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Ha ha Elizabeth, ask Kylie what I mean. 8D 8D

Dave August 5, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

I know you told me not to but I think I am just going have to left out and unloved since I was un-invited haha. :P

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP