I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Puppies

I love puppies. Don't you? Their pink tongues, spunky personality, cuteness, etc. I just love them.

Yesterday at the church picnic one of my friends brought their 6 week old golden retriever.

I love her. She is so fluffy!


She chews on just about anything.


And loves rolling around. =)




She cuddles.





And looks absolutely adorable when she is sleepy.
This post was to keep me happy when I have surgery, which is in thirty minutes. Hope it helps when I'm not feeling well!
And I hope you enjoyed the pictures as much as I did!

3 comments:

Sophie August 24, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

Cute post!
And I'm praying taht you have a fast operation and recovery... and no chipmunk cheeks:P
I was really sad when I had to miss the picnic- how late did you guys stay?

Elizabeth Kelley August 24, 2009 at 8:12 AM  

Awww! (Katie, so sorry I missed your puppy. Hope this sort of made up for it.)

Aimee August 24, 2009 at 6:57 PM  

Cute! She was sooooo fluffy!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP