I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am starting my business!!! 8D 8D

Hey everyone!
After a couple months of thinking this through and preparing, I have decided to start my business now! I am sooooo very excited to see what God is going to bring my way this year, and I am confident that I am going to have tons of fun and that He will give me challenges to help me grow in many ways! So let's get started!
~~~~~~~~~
Pricing for Photoshoots:
*Families-packages starting at $35
*Children-packages starting at $30
*Baby/Toddler-packages starting at $25
*Senior/Individual-packages starting at $25
*Couple/Engagement-packages starting at $30

with each package you will get a disk of edited images.

-if you would like to know more about my pricing or packages, would like to book a shoot, or are interested in me shooting at a party or second-shooting a wedding, please feel free to email me at
kirstinrosephotography@gmail.com

Thank you!

3 comments:

Kristin August 28, 2009 at 6:22 AM  

congratulations!

i have just decided..you remind me of jo march from little women. thats certainly a compliment!

Elizabeth Kelley August 28, 2009 at 7:58 AM  

She *is* a bit like Jo. I'm not totally sure why she is, but she does remind me a bit. (That is a HUGE compliment, Kirstin. If you've never read Little Women, you really ought to.)

Kirstin Rose August 28, 2009 at 8:34 AM  

Why am I like Jo? =) I have read the book at watched the movie, but that was YEARSSSSSS ago. Ooh, that's a good movie idea...XD

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP