I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's Macro

My mom purchased four lenses to add to the ones we have for the Olympus. Each of them zooms in close, and the result, is Macro.
Macro. Isn't it such a strange but catchy word?
I have loved shooting in Macro for years. It lets you capture the details you normally don't see.
The parts of the plants that you can see in these pictures are less than three inches in size.
The flower heads of these plants are so small, in fact, that you have probably passed by plants like them because you didn't really see the amazing and beautiful details.

But the colors, the detail, the design, everything, is something our Almighty, Amazing, Loving Creator made and gave us to care for and enjoy.



5 comments:

Jenna July 16, 2009 at 3:42 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenna July 16, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

Oh kirstin these are just too beautiful!!
The second to last one is my absolute favorite - i just want to print it out and hang it on my wall!! =)

The Ordinary July 16, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

these are amazing! I love macro!!!!!!

Nicki July 16, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

wow these are so good! i love the first one! :D

Elizabeth Kelley July 17, 2009 at 5:22 AM  

Whoa. Nice! You should do some Queen Anne's Lace with that sometime... it'd be way cool.

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP