I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Well, summer has been a blast for us so far, and I hope it has been for you, too! We still have lots of activities scheduled, and can't wait for most of them (something is going on that I'm not excited about, but I am not gonna tell you about it for a little while). Anyways, because we are going to be busy, I am not going to be able to post very often. But check in whenever I do!
Again, have an awesome summer!

1 comments:

Shayna July 16, 2009 at 9:46 PM  

I had no idea you were so good at photography! I like it a lot. ^_^
I wonder what the secret excitement for this summer is...you will tell us at some point wont you? <3 XOXO

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP