I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Pennsylvania

Hey everyone! We are back from Pennsylvania! Since this would be a really long post if I included the pictures from both Pennsylvania AND the Statue of Liberty, I am going to make them separate posts. It took us around 3-4 hours to drive to the camp ground.


And the next day I went out for a couple hours and got these. 8D

.



In that campground, we saw chipmunks...


A couple birds...
Deer...
Squirrels...


And last but NOT least, a black bear. It was soooo neat! I think this is the first wild bear I have been near. I would have gotten closer, but it wouldn't have been safe. :/


Ha ha Put the f-stop on a high setting and make the shutter speed slow, and you get blurry/soft water. =)


Isn't this cute?


The boys (dad, Jayme, and Erik) were looking for tadpoles and frogs in this lake, and found some. 8)
.
.


I like this. 8D





And I LOVE these next ones. For some reason they remind me of the Fourth of July. X)





The lake had a dam, and I (of course) got pictures of it.


Every time we passed this place in the car, mom and I said we wanted to go there, so Jayme took us less than an hour before we left. =) He is so nice.



What's with all the signs? =)



Now for my favorite picture. Mom's Nikon D90 lense reflects things real well, and I have wanted a picture of it reflecting something. I saw a glimpse of the water in it, and asked her to hold the camera there while I got this picture. LOVE it!
My next post soon!

5 comments:

Allie June 6, 2009 at 3:19 PM  

OMG! u saw a bear!!! That's sooooo scaarrrryyyyyyyyy!! AAAHHHHHHHHH

Elizabeth Kelley June 7, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Bear's aren't scary, as long as they're not hungry. There are some bears which are just plain mean, but most black bears won't attack. Might try to steal your cooler, though. :-D
I love the chipmunk pictures!

Makenna June 7, 2009 at 3:03 PM  

Aww, the chipmunk pictures are so cute! Reminds me of the mouse we saw while camping this morning :3

Kirstin Rose June 14, 2009 at 11:11 AM  

Thank you! I love the chipmunk ones as well. They were soooo funny! They made sounds that were JUST like the birds. lol I had to wait a few seconds for them to pop their heads out of the holes they hid in, but it was worth it. XD 8D Chipmunks are so fun....=)

Anonymous July 17, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

very good pictures Kirstin i never new you were so talented! i love the bear picture and the chipmunk.
Emily Hoffman

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP