I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Monday, June 1, 2009

Photoshoots from Colorado :)

Hey everyone! Before we leave for PA and New York for a few days, I wanted to show the photoshoot pictures from Colorado. Everyone had a fun time, and I enjoyed getting these pictures.

This is so cute!



The two sisters...

This is sooooo funny! The girls just kept jumping into the shots. 8D








Aren't these girls ALL pretty? I think so, and know it's true. :)

They were meditating. 8D




I love these next three...



We watched the boys be boys...





And loved it. 8D





I believe Makenna took this one...



After I got the girls, I got the ladies (moms). It was a little dark, but God helped me get the lighting right for a couple cute shots. :)









BTW, I did not tell them to get into the tree. 8D
The last day we were there, we had a craft day with Mrs. Blackshear, her mom, my mom, and Makenna's mom. Mrs. Blackshear has been a wonderful, Godly, fun and amazing friend to me and my mom (and everyone else) for years, and I cherish it.
This is Mrs. Blackshear's mom. =)



The beautiful Makenna. :)
And a couple things in her room. This used to be full of chocolates. 8D



Makenna is an AMAZING artist! She usually draws Neopet creatures, and dragons are also among the pictures. =)





I am done with this post! It took forever because I was enjoying the pictures of Garret and Elise's wedding on http://kristenleighphotography.blogspot.com/ Check them out! Amazing!
Thanks for looking at my pics! 8D

7 comments:

The Ordinary June 1, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

These are awesome!I love Colorado so much

Oh and the dragon drawin Rocks!

Makenna June 1, 2009 at 10:30 AM  

:o You put the picture up of me outside that early morning! -fail- Yuck.
Where are the pictures of you? I don't see a single one of you, and there's like a bazillion of Jade, Haley, and me.
:P And why is my dragon up there? -copyrights- Artwork by eagle_flyte! LOL
Those all came out really nice though Kirstin, you did a great job. The pic where Jade & Haley dove in to be in the shot with me is hillarious ^-^

Kirstin Rose June 1, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Do you want me to take something off? You can ask, but I won't do it. X) XD You look FINE!! And your drawing is amazing! Everyone who sees this will know it's your drawing. =) Oh, and there was only maybe one or two pics of me because no one really took any of me...

Makenna June 1, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Yeah, that's what I figured -_-
Yay me, the world is being exposed to my artwork xD -shrug- Whatever you say I suppose, but I didn't finish tracing him in that pic x)
I TRIED! You deleted most of them...

Kirstin Rose June 5, 2009 at 3:30 PM  

Okay, now I feel guilty. Do you want me to take something off? I will if you want me to. I couldn't do something that someone doesn't want me to do. =/ BTW, I LOVE your profile page! Awesome! 8D 8D

Makenna June 7, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

x3 I'm just kidding with you, it's fine.
You mean my neo lookup? Thank you^^ It took me forever to to get that picture to fit, coding is hard.
-goes to look at new pictures-

Kirstin Rose June 12, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

8D
Thanks everyone!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP