I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is the word my friends yelled when I walked in the front door of my house. They decorated the house and waited for me to come. So nice!

Jenna and my mom have been secretly planning this party for a while. I was busy planning my own, so I did not suspect a thing. lol I feel so weird now... XD

This is my beauuuuutiful cake! I cannot believe I got the exposure right to capture this!

Rice Crispy bars were a favorite snack. 8)

This is one of many balloons. 8D

I let the girls use my mom's camera (it's a Olympus Evolt 500. Mom is letting me use it till I save up enough to buy my own DSLR), and they got some amazing pictures! My friends are such gooooood photographers!














Hannah was amazing! She would put us in certain poses and have the photographer of the moment get a couple pics. 8D


lol This was the best one we got when we tried this.
Jenna and I were being strange. It's soooooo fun! 8D

Once I got the camera back, I got TONS of pictures of the two remaining girls (Jenna and Allie).

The photo thingie happened again, but I absolutely love this photo!




Have you ever seen the real people Grinch movie (the one with Jim Carrey in it)? Jenna reminds me of Cindy Lue Hue. 8)




I just can't believe they did this for me! It was soooooo nice of them!My reaction probably wasn't the best. I had no idea what was going on. All I heard and saw were my friends yelling surprise, and I was a little confused cause Hannah was in the car (I spent the afternoon with her), and I was wondering why she hadn't come in. I can't really describe the feeling I had at that moment, but I had so much fun! Thanks girls!

8 comments:

Allie May 5, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

That was super-much fuuun :D :D i'm glad u were suprised and u had fun :D :D <3 u

The Ordinary May 5, 2009 at 8:03 PM  

Looks like you guys had a blast!

Jessica May 6, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Oh that looks like it was a lot of fun! I love Jenna's face in the first one =D Sorry I missed it!

Elizabeth Kelley May 6, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Sorry I couldn't be there; glad you had fun!
I love that first shot of Hannah... that's her all over!

Anonymous May 7, 2009 at 8:16 AM  

Looks like you girls had fun!
What exactly happened with the shot of Allie, with the bottom turning red?

Jenna May 7, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

Hahahaha! Cindy Lue Hue! Ahh, that's funny :D

Carroll May 7, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

It was sooo much fun to surprise you! We made great memories.

Kirstin Rose May 8, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

I am not sure what happens to the photos when that happens, Kevin. It almost always happens with at least 1 photo on every post, though. It takes the photo, chops it up, colors it with strange colors, and pastes it back together in a strange way. Sometimes it looks cool, but often ruins the photo. I wish I could stop that from happening...

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP