I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Around our house this spring...=)

Hi! I'm sorry I haven't posted very much lately. We've been pretty busy. Do you guys remember how the small, new green leaves looked as they were coming in? I tried to capture their beauty several weeks back, and though I didn't really get EXACTLY what I wanted, I did get some close to it. 8) And before I show you the leaves, I wanted to show you some pics of a beautiful blue jay that kept coming to our bird feeder.

Their feathers amaze me.

And this funny dove came over with it's mouth full of nest materials. lol

We live right in front of some woods, so I was able to walk along various trails, getting many different shots.









Ever taken a picture while quickly twisting the lens of your slr camera? Cool pictures are the result. 8D








We find many old things in the woods. remains of cars, houses, and more.



















Ha ha And the weirdest animals have been showing up. Do you know what it is? We can't decide if it's a ground hog or something else...




A cute little rabbit at the edge of our yard...

And a couple turtles! This one was walking in circles for days, practically.



The grass was like a jungle!! lol

Sam and Jayme were picking it up and 'tickling' it's feet. Poor thing. All it could do was hide in it's shell and hiss. lol 8D




Thanks for your patience! And more posts are on their way! 8D

2 comments:

The Ordinary May 16, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Those shots are amazing! Love this post :)

and thats a GOPHER by the way. Grounhogs dont have tails. ( woodchucks and ground hogs are the same thing by the way)

Kirstin Rose May 17, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

Ha ha Thanks!

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP