I am Kirstin, and this is my photo blog. I love to take pictures and share them with everyone around me. Sharing the beauty of the earth is one way I can share the love of Christ with others. I hope you enjoy your visit!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

SixFlags

We went to SixFlags on Friday with a bunch of friends. Since it was homeschooler day, we saw lots of other friends. 8D Now please don't think I did the grainy pictures on purpose. I brought a small (and old...) camera with me to the park, and it doesn't take the best pictures ever...so yah. 8)

This is the famous Mind Eraser. Very fun, and REALLY scary going up to the top. XD

Some friends anticipating the ride.


And this is the biggest rollar coaster in the park, the SuperMan.

It's REALLY tall, and when you go down, it feels like you are going at a 90 degree angle. lol

The Joker's Jinx starts REALLY fast and the track is so close that you feel like it's going to hit you. It's not as fun as I remember...in fact, the ones I didn't like last time I went, I enjoyed more than the ones I used to like (for instance, I loved the Roar, and old-fashioned (wooden) rollar coaster, more than the BatWing, which I loved).

This is one of those very colorful swing things. It's really scary looking in the middle at the top when you are on it, cause it looks like the ball will slip off. lol

A little break from rides to eat ice cream. X)
Ha ha and a view of David's awesome sun glasses. 8D 8D
Now, back to the rides. 8D Bumper cars are something I believe David really enjoyed. XD

It's so funny. Ever seen a group of teenagers ride the carousel? XD

Well, if you haven't, enjoy the last few moments... Hee hee

Ta da!!!!

This was in a mirror. =)

David was really funny on this. He kept on moving to different animals whenever we passed the person in charge of the ride to confuse him. 8D 8D 8D

This is an old-fashioned car ride thingie. David drove Kylie and I. I like this photo...
And because they are old-looking cars, why not have a few of the pics in B&W or sepia?

I think he liked driving. X)

Before we left the park, they played some fun songs that everyone was dancing to. 8D

5 comments:

The Ordinary May 17, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

LOL! I was there too. I was in front when we danced to cotton eyed joe. and thats me on the carousel! But thats a terrible shot of me. I look like im 11 in that one :P

The Ordinary May 17, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

oh i think you guys werent there when we did cotton eyed joe. we had a big crowd and people were takin vids!

Elizabeth Kelley May 17, 2009 at 6:07 PM  

Cotton Eyed Joe and the Macarina... oi!
Haha... love the shots of David and Wanderer there. David, as always, is being totally nuts. Except, of course, in the "anticipating the ride" shot, where he looks like he's falling asleep. :-)

Allie May 18, 2009 at 8:17 PM  

These are awesome! :) Looks like fuuun :D

Jenna May 19, 2009 at 12:40 PM  

These are great! Looks like your group had a super time. I would have gone around with you, but me and Amy kept switching groups and loosing groups. =/

Search This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP